“Impressive--perfect for a family of 4 with small...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Wharf 315

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carnon
Everett, WA
“Not luxurious, but an adequate, value resort.”
Reviewed April 29, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I probably wouldn't stay at this resort again. Whether you go to the beach, or the pool you have drive, or take the tram (or its a long walk.......). Also, the lightshow at night is pretty, but the LOUD intervals of music between 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. are totally obnoxious. WHO thought that was a good idea? I would prefer next time to stay on beach, in relative peace and quiet. This unit, 315 was fine, but there were a few issues as there usually are when owners aren't there all the time to know when something is broken, or not working properly. Most of our issues were addressed within 48 hours, though we had to call two times. Bed was surprisingly comfortable, the kitchen had everything you'd need, view from balcony was pleasant. (The 'ship bar' area below us was being painted while we were there so that was a bummer. Noisy machinery and tarps.) Overall, good enough but would prefer beach access and more quiet.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Leigh H
“Impressive--perfect for a family of 4 with small kids!”
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

When I read "1 room, 1 bathroom", I was worried there wouldn't be enough room for all of us--but it was perfect!
We traveled with my 7 y/o son & 3 y/o daughter. They loved the bunk beds! They were just the right size for them, but also roomy enough for me too.
Then we were all impressed w/the giant balcony. It has a grill & great view.
Overall, a great stay from start to finish! The staff people were courteous & accommodating (we booked on short notice). We had an awesome condo w/access to the shops/restaurants (try The Southern Grind--great breakfast & gelato!) & entertainment (the arcade was a hit with my kids)... all within just a short drive to the beach!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony & easy access to beach, entertainment, restaurants, etc.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mississippi

Reviewed August 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Wetumpka
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
MS
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing