“First time parasailers”

Orange Beach Parasail
Ranked #14 of 100 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Orange Beach Parasail is conveniently located at Sportsman's Marina in Orange Beach. We offer the most family oriented Parasailing experience in the area. Accommodating up to three flyers, you will experience the thrill of a sky high ride over the Beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Perdido Key aboard the 31 ft. SIX CHUTE'R.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have lived here all of my life and always wanted to go parasailing. I had heard good things about Orange Beach Parasail from a friend of mine so I thought we would give it a try back in May. I took my 3 boys and we enjoyed an absolutely wonderful experience. My oldest son and I went up while my other 2 boys stayed in the boat and watched since they are young. The owner did an outstanding job sending us up and gave us a beautiful ride while the deck hand took a lot of great pictures. On the way down we got to put our toes in the water and then we were pulled smoothly back on board. Before we were even back in the boat my son was already begging to go back so I think that says just how wonderful an experience it was! I would definitely go back and recommend this to anyone who wants to go parasailing.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I went parasailing with Orange Beach Parasail this August. I was a little hesitant to do it because I am not a huge fan of heights, but the experience was well worth it. The owner and crew did an outstanding job of making the experience as memorable and safe as possible. They even took a bunch of great pictures for us for a minimal charge compared to what we have paid on other excursions on previous vacations. If you have never gone parasailing and are trying to decide, I would highly recommend doing it at least once in your life. And if you know you want to go, Orange Beach Parasail is a great company to go with. You will love it, I know we did.