“Amazing experience”

Orange Beach Parasail
Ranked #12 of 103 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Orange Beach Parasail is conveniently located at Sportsman's Marina in Orange Beach. We offer the most family oriented Parasailing experience in the area. Accommodating up to three flyers, you will experience the thrill of a sky high ride over the Beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Perdido Key aboard the 31 ft. SIX CHUTE'R.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I went parasailing with Orange Beach Parasail this August. I was a little hesitant to do it because I am not a huge fan of heights, but the experience was well worth it. The owner and crew did an outstanding job of making the experience as memorable and safe as possible. They even took a bunch of great pictures for us for a minimal charge compared to what we have paid on other excursions on previous vacations. If you have never gone parasailing and are trying to decide, I would highly recommend doing it at least once in your life. And if you know you want to go, Orange Beach Parasail is a great company to go with. You will love it, I know we did.

All reviews