“Beast Steak Ever”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have eaten at most restaurants in Baldwin County and this one is one of the best. The hand-cut ribeye was tender and cooked to perfection on a charcoal grill was the best I have ever had!!! The appetizer of fried crab claws had an excellent batter, and Mrs. Donna's Caramel Cake was to die for. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was wonderful. Do yourself a favor and don't miss this diamond in the rough.

There are newer reviews for Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse

Reviewed August 14, 2014

When we checked out the reviews before coming here we thought the comments about it being the best steak ever may have been exaggerated. I am happy to admit that I was wrong. It really is one of the BEST steaks I've ever eaten. It's everything you would want in a steak. Sides are delicious too. The atmosphere is casual/laid back. Wait staff was friendly and the owner (Ms. Donna) came by each table to greet and talk to guests. My mouth is watering just writing this.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We will never go back to diamond Jim's again I sent my food back twice and they still didn't get it right and didn't bother to try and make it right by taking it off the bill so I basically ate a 20 dollar potato no wonder Jim has diamond before his name

4  Thank Cindy G
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Based on Trip Advisor comments, my wife and I dined at Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse on our second night.
It was the best steak I had in recent memory, and coming from the Atlanta Georgia Metro Area, that is saying a lot!
The steak was cooked exactly as I had asked, tasted great, my wife had fried shrimp and she raved about those.
We will be back.

1  Thank Walt AndNancy F
Reviewed August 4, 2014

great place for family and friends! the steak was phenomenal! a bit more expensive than your average fast food, but so worth it!

2  Thank Meg F