“#1 All The Way!!”

Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 136 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“#1 All The Way!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Couple of buddy's and I were looking for a good place to get something to eat. I can promise you Diamond Jim's was definitely the right choice! We each had the Big Mike surf and turf. it melts the ment it touches your tongue . The seasoning was awesome. The fried shrimp along side it with some ranch it couldn't get much better. 100% best food I've ever had.

1 Thank Jarrod J

Lockport
“Excellent food and that's from a southern mans mouth!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very good example of southern seafood will be back in October to try the steaks.The kids even loved it.

2 Thank Benpier
“Fast and Fine”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We really enjoyed our evening. The food was delicious. The service was super. We love going out to eat at the beach. I recommend everyone giving it a try.

2 Thank lisamcsteele
“Best Steak Ever”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

By far the best steak I ever had. I like my steak medium rare and the chef cooked this steak just perfect, with amazing flavor. Everything down to the salad dressing tasted like it was made at home!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank CortneyDHorne
Birmingham, Alabama
“Best steak I have ever eaten”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was the best steak experience I have ever had. Our steak was cooked perfectly and the taste was amazing. Will be a must visit every time we come down on vacation. I always thought my steaks were the best I have ever eaten until tonight. My family had shrimp, catfish and crab claws and it was all outstanding. This is a must eat if you visit Gulf Shores or Orange Beach. Will be visiting the Livingston location when we get home.

2 Thank Steve N