“Exceptional”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The food was awesome! I had the steak. It was cooked just right. My wife had the bama shrimp. She loved them. Our waitress Natasha made sure we was taking care of.Next time we come back to Orange Beach we will definitely be coming back

2  Thank billydecker

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband had the seafood platter and I had the ribeye. Both were fine as frog hair! How are server was friendly and attentive. We wish we would've had room to try Mrs. Donna's dessert of the day...Caramel cake!

2  Thank Gloria L
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My mistake. I go to the coast to eat seafood, and tonight seafood was not the best choice. My family and I went to Diamond Jim's and only my daughter chose steak. I got the fried scallops and fried oysters, both of which were small, heavily breaded and overly greasy. My wife and granddaughter got fried shrimp which was lightly breaded, plump and very good. My son-in-law got fried fish and fried shrimp, and found the fish to be average at very best. My daughter, however made the overwhelming best choice. She got Mrs. Donna's 10 oz. filet which was nicely presented, cooked to perfection, so tender you could cut it with a fork and delicious. We all had to try a bite to see for ourselves. Father doesn't always know best, but he can learn from his mistakes. Next time it will be steak.

1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed May 30, 2014

You must not miss this steak!!!! My husband and I live in Oklahoma and own a small ranch. We eat often at the famous Cattlemen's Steakhouse. To say the least, we know steak. Without reservation, this is the best flavored and best cut of steak that can be bought. The portions are generous and the cost is reasonable. You will be sorry if you love steak and miss eating here!

1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I highly recommend Diamond Jim's Steakhouse. The Rib eye was fantastic, perfectly cooked. The filets were good. Cooked perfectly in the middle, a little dry on the outside. They need to provide sauces to go with the steak.

1  Thank DeeBPickus