“Dissappointed”

Dining options: Reservations
Hamilton, United States
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stuck in a dark corner when place was less than half full. Food was okay but I expected more than a sour cream plastic container placed on a 25.00 filet steak when brought to the table. Way over rated on this site...

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Kay Z

Atlanta, Georgia
“Lots of Better Options in Orange Beach”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I were eager to try this place since it was so well rated by other reviewers. I cannot say we share the same enthusiasm for this restaurant. We found it a bit unclean. Although the service was great, the food was very average. I presume this place is popular because they offer something other than fried seafood.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank autwp
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Good steaks”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Diamond Jim's & Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse is in the old Tiki Bar building so I was excited to eat dinner there tonight. It has been years since I have been in the building but they have done a lot of work to it. It reminds me of a beach seafood house with a lot of dark wood grains. Service was good and so was the food. My party all had steaks, two ribeyes and a filet and we all had salads. Everything was good and with the ribeyes being 16 oz's each we had leftovers. The steaks were all cooked perfectly to order and is noted on the menu they are dry aged and corn fed. The restaurant is very casual and not too fancy. There is a nice bar and a few rooms for extra seating. Parking can be a bit strategic and many cars park on Canal Rd itself. I enjoyed the meal very much and especially liked having the leftovers. Reservations are not accepted though.

1 Thank Robert C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Best steak ever!!!! Good prices, friendly service! Not a bad wait at all! Caramel cake is to die for! Also have visited the other one and it's just as good! Now I know why everyone loves it! Not everyone is a seafood fan!

1 Thank Beau88
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Food and atmosphere were wonderful! We went late but they were more than accommodating to our group of 9, everyone from the waitress, the manager and the busboy were very helpful! We had steaks and seafood and they were both delicious! Those who got steak brought leftovers home. We'll definitely be back!

1 Thank Pa011