Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I have to say, this place has incredible steak. Juicy and cooked to temp., my ribeye was out of this world!! I tried my boyfriend's filet and it melted in my mouth!!! Our waitress was so attentive and sweet; I want to sit in her section next time we come eat. Great job guys!!!

1  Thank WarEagle07

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Perhaps the best steak I've ever had. Looks a little rough from the road but great steak. Well worth it.

1  Thank tealk5
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The steak was exceptional, the service was very friendly and attentive, from the time we arrived we were greeted at the door by friendly people. And the entire staff was just as nice. The food was better than I imagined. Overall a super dining experience!!! We will definitely be returning! Great job Jim and Donna!!!!!

1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed June 6, 2013

So we are fans of Diamond Jim's in Livingston, AL. Several months back Mr. Jim came out and was talking to us. He mentioned he was opening another restaurant in Orange Beach. We were down this past Memorial Day weekend. Tried it out and it was excellent. My husband does not eat seafood and I do so this was a great place to go. They have wonderful steaks. I got the crab claw dinner with fries.....WOW what a plate of food. Could not eat it all and I LOVE crab claws. These were so fresh and cooked to perfection. If you want a great place to take your family this is it. Mr Jim and Mrs Donna are so friendly. We will go back!

1  Thank crimsontidefans
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'm so happy we found this great little place. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding.
I had the Sirloin, and it melted in my mouth. Cooked to perfection. My husband had the crab legs and he was very surprised when they brought out 12 Alaskan Crab legs. He was busy for quite a while. The side dishes were also delicious. I had the twice baked potato casserole, and my husband had the baked beans. Both meals were also served with a delicious salad.
The atmosphere was very nice and rustic. We had a perfect night out for dinner, and we will definitely be back.

2  Thank ColoradoGal123