“WILL GO BACK NEXT TRIP”
Review of Calypso Joe's Caribbean Grille - CLOSED

Calypso Joe's Caribbean Grille
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Water front dining, live music nightly, great new menu with 9 new items. Superior food quality with many tasty choices. Kids rides, ring toss and crab races nightly. Fresh seafood, steaks, burgers, poboys, salads & kids meals.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Good food (shrimp and grits for me), very good service, excellent atmosphere. Highly recommend Calypso Joe's.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Among the best places we ate on a recent week long vacation. Service was terrific and our server was extremely knowledgable and helpful.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The shrimp and grits was very good. One member of our party got the Caribbean jerk sandwich, which was okay, but she was disappointed that it wasn't on flat bread like a panini.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I, for one, know that this place has no rodent problem. I am a boat owner in the marina, and have had problems out of them . The whole area is under construction, so it could not be helped. Besides I am sure it was an isolated incident. I have eaten there for years and have never seen anything. But until the construction started , had never seen anything in the marina either. The food is great, and so is the service. The hostess , don't know her name, is always very friendly and the servers do a great job . The owners are equally as funny. Don't worry about this one time incident. All of the boat owners , I know, including myself, have contacted the marina and the problem is being solved. So don't let it stop you from enjoying such a great place to dine.

1  Thank mermaid689
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The most delicious and well-done food of our trip to the gulf area. Cuban nachos for appetizer and fresh catch with shrimp atop and most wonderful sauce. Our waitress Michelle was the friendliest with a constant smile and A+ service. Don't miss this one.