“It was ok”

Bubba's Seafood House
Ranked #39 of 135 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“It was ok”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

There just wasn't anything that just amazed us here. We dropped $125.00 to feed 3 people. We did get an appetizer, 4 drinks, 1 meal that you picked 4 main meats, 2 pieces of pie, 1 alcoholic drink and a 3lb crab leg meal that could easily feed 3 people. 1 person in our group did not order anything but a drink. The service was good though- our waitress was very friendly and knew the menu VERY well!

Visited August 2013

“Good food, boring and not friendly staff”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I felt awkward and an inconvience to the staff right when I came in. Our waitress didn't come greet us after we were sitted for a good 5minutes. When she did, she was so dull and not excited. She didn't know anything about the food or even acted like she had ever had any of it. Food came out quite quickly, but I was disappointed at my portion size. My husbands portions were appropriate. I order the shrimp and sub'd with hush puppies for my side. I got FOUR his puppies for an additional 3 dollars. I thought that was pathetic. All the food was very tasty even my 4 hush puppies but we won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
Central Wisconsin
“On Our List!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

When traveling, we often get suggestions from friends who have visited an area before us. Bubba's was one of these, and well worth the visit. The food was excellent, as was the service, in a unique, somewhat different kind of setting.

• Visited March 2013
Illinois
“We liked it!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

After experiencing super long waits and a disappointing meal at another seafood restaurant in Gulf Shores, we ventured into Orange Beach. Bubba's Seafood House proved to be a pleasant experience. Though more casual than I expected, it had unique, quirky décor. Amount of food was generous for the price, which had been a problem elsewhere. Everything I ordered was tasty, especially the fried clams and stuffed crab. Just wish you could get a baked potato, but that seemed a rare offering at the seafood places we tried. Also, cocktails were very good. I would definitely return to Bubba's Seafood House if I return to the Orange Beach area.

• Visited August 2013
“Ok”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We sat down quick and the waitress was quick to take our order. Food was out very quick. Food was okay and serving size was lacking.

Visited August 2013