“Superb!”

Louisiana Lagniappe
Ranked #9 of 143 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In 1984, Louisiana Lagniappe was opened and established inside Sandpiper Cove condominiums in what was at one time the Sandpiper Cove Yacht Club. A loyal following was quickly established due, in no small part, to the quality of the food and the attention to detail of the service. In 1998 The Southern Restaurant Group took ownership of the restaurant with a commitment to maintain the same level of food quality and service. Since then, Louisiana Lagniappe has consistently served only the freshest seafood and steaks. Now open year round, Louisiana Lagniappe is the spot for a memorable dining experience on all levels. In 1999, a second Louisiana Lagniappe was opened in the San Roc Cay Shopping and Marina Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama. Offering the same fine Louisiana seafood with a Creole flair, the attire is casual, yet an upscale waterfront dining experience is provided for the entire family.
Nashville, TN
“Superb!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had dinner last night with my husband and daughter who were craving seafood. Daughter got the stuffed shrimp and it was wonderful. My husband got the fried shrimp and said he'd get the stuffed shrimp next time. The twice baked potatoes were good and the hush puppies were a tasty treat. Not liking seafood, they prepared me an adult version of their kid's grilled cheese which was very good and much appreciated by this non seafood eater. That said, we will definitely return! The waitstaff was the best we've had while in AL - superb! Oh - and the view is lovely.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jennifer H

“Its not Louisiana but still good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We are repeat customers but tonight due to another commitment we had to dine very early and arrived at 5pm. Maybe they were still getting prepped for the evening rush but from the hostess to the waitress we were treated as if we were inconveniencing them. Most of the food made up for the staffs abrasiveness. The lobster rangoons were an interesting appetizer. We had an assortment of apps and enjoyed them all. The bass special was excellent but unfortunately I decided to add on a lobster tail to my ribeye. The steak was cooked wonderfully but the lobster was horribly overcooked, same for my father in law who also had lobster. Last August I had the same dried lobster from here so I've learned my lesson.
Overall we enjoyed the exerpience and have in the past. If not for the rough start due to the staff and the twice killed lobster I would have given 4 stars instead of 3.

2 Thank NOLAyankee
Naperville
“Best meal in Orange Beach”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had been in Orange Beach for 2 weeks and Louisiana Lagniappe has been the best restaurant we visited. It started with our waitress Tracy who was very helpful, informative and professional. Her reccomendations on food and wine pairing were outstanding. The $45 deal for 2 was a terrific value. The 2 grouper dishes we had were prepared to perfection. We will certainly return for another meal.

• Visited January 2013
Galloway, Ohio
“Wonderful Sunday brunch!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Delicious food and excellent service. Love the Crab cake eggs benedict and the shrimp salad. Brunch also includes mimosas and beignets, yum!

Visited December 2012
little rock, ar
“Great Value !!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were here in the off season and they had a great special. Two can dine for $49.99 with wine. Wow. We went $5.00 up on that and got the rib eye steaks. The wine was nothing special, but the steaks were just excellent. Service was good too. I've been coming here for years and never took the time to check this place out. It is now going to the top of my list.

• Visited January 2013