“Best restaurant in Orange Beach”

Louisiana Lagniappe
Ranked #9 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In 1984, Louisiana Lagniappe was opened and established inside Sandpiper Cove condominiums in what was at one time the Sandpiper Cove Yacht Club. A loyal following was quickly established due, in no small part, to the quality of the food and the attention to detail of the service. In 1998 The Southern Restaurant Group took ownership of the restaurant with a commitment to maintain the same level of food quality and service. Since then, Louisiana Lagniappe has consistently served only the freshest seafood and steaks. Now open year round, Louisiana Lagniappe is the spot for a memorable dining experience on all levels. In 1999, a second Louisiana Lagniappe was opened in the San Roc Cay Shopping and Marina Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama. Offering the same fine Louisiana seafood with a Creole flair, the attire is casual, yet an upscale waterfront dining experience is provided for the entire family.
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Just got back from a quick 4 day trip to Orange Beach and had dinner at Louisiana Lagniappe twice! It was so good we had to go back 2 nights later. They have great special - 2 can dine with a bottle of wine for $44.99. The grouper almondine is absolutely to die for, and it is definitely the best value around. Try it, you won't be disappointed. It also has a great location overlooking Cotton Bayou.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

You wont go away hungry! Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Good for families, or a date night. Great wine list. The bread pudding is awesome!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had take-out from here, and overall it was pretty good. We had the lobster rangoons; the dipping sauce that comes with these is really tasty. I ordered the gumbo and it was delicious. My husband had a filet, as did I. We orderded it medium, and it was on the "rarer" side. We ordered mousse for dessert, and sadly, they forgot to put it in our bag. I would eat here again, as I don't think that take-out is an overly accurate gauge of a restaurant's true representation. Our meal was $120 for take-out.

1  Thank JNP06
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I've only been for the sunday brunch. Grouper was cooked to perfection, service was first rate. Wonderful view of the marina. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had one of the most exciting meals of our lives last night. The resturant has a $44 special for two which includes your salad, main course and a bottle of wine. My wife enjoyed Grouper ala Kevin which she said was the best meal she has had in her lifetime. I enjoyed the Grouper Almandine which was cooked to perfection. I am excited about visiting this resturant again in the near future.

1  Thank William K