“Wonderful Seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have eaten at Gulf Shores Steamer in Orange Beach and it was excellent! We went during Spring Break and were seated right away with no wait. Out waitress was prompt and attentive and in no time we had our food. We ordered the Steamer platter for 4 and there was more than enough food for the four of us. All the food was delicious. We will definitely be back. It was less expensive than some of the other places that we ate with much better food!! If you like your seafood steamed and not fried then you definitely need to eat here!

There are newer reviews for Gulf Shores Steamer

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The service was great. The meal equally so, but for Gulf Shores - expensive. none the less, will return.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I love fried but my girlfriend wanted to skip the fried for one meal. Everything was excellent but I just don't think crab claws were meant to be anything but fried.sat outside and watched the deckhands while we enjoyed our dinner and a cpl of cold ones. Good times- great food!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I had take out from here tonight. I didn't want to eat there because I was tired and wanted to get back to the hotel.
The staff was friendly, restaurant clean, food was good (I had steamed mussels and oysters). Prices seemed high to me, but I didn't see how big the platters are.
My only complaint was that they did not include a fork with my To go order. Really? Come on guys. Get it together.
I'd go back here and probably will one day.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great food seafood choices, even for those in our party with diet requirements.You may get your food prepared briled, fried or steamed. Regardless of preperation, you will not be disapointed.ctgATL