“Something different”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I love fried but my girlfriend wanted to skip the fried for one meal. Everything was excellent but I just don't think crab claws were meant to be anything but fried.sat outside and watched the deckhands while we enjoyed our dinner and a cpl of cold ones. Good times- great food!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I had take out from here tonight. I didn't want to eat there because I was tired and wanted to get back to the hotel.
The staff was friendly, restaurant clean, food was good (I had steamed mussels and oysters). Prices seemed high to me, but I didn't see how big the platters are.
My only complaint was that they did not include a fork with my To go order. Really? Come on guys. Get it together.
I'd go back here and probably will one day.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great food seafood choices, even for those in our party with diet requirements.You may get your food prepared briled, fried or steamed. Regardless of preperation, you will not be disapointed.ctgATL

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The seafood is really quite tasty. The raw oyster on a half shell, the new potatoes, the shrimp is also excellent. But it really is a shack. And often times, those are the ones with the best food!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Service is good with a normal choice of seafoods on menu. Oysters on half shell are very good without any grit. Hamburgers are tasty as well for non fish eaters.