“lunch at Steamer's with surprise charges.”

Gulf Shores Steamer
Ranked #20 of 142 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lunch at Steamer's with surprise charges.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The steamed Royal Red Shrimp and Alaskan Snow Crab is delicious! We also had the Grilled White Fish Fillet Po'Boy blackened. This was another excellent choice. The disappointment we had with this restaurant is you are given the choice to have the filet blackened, which we did. What they don't tell you is you will be charged additionally.
I do not have a problem paying extra for what I order but do not like to be surprised when the bill comes.

• Visited April 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Royal Red Shrimp”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is the best, so good we ate there twice on a 3 day trip. The Royal Red Shrimp are the best, my wife and daughter had the crab cakes and loved them. Gulf Shore Steamer is a must for all seafood lovers.

• Visited March 2013
“Best royal red shrimp in town”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

So good we went back twice in 2 days
Crab ales and grouper were outstanding
Can eat outside or in
Overlooks a harbor

“Royal Reds!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here to get some fresh seafood that wasn't fried. Ended up getting some Blue crab claws and shrimp. The blue crab claws were very disappointing. I didn't find them very tasty and over priced for what you get. The Royal Reds on the other hand were amazing! Huge shrimp with great flavor. I would go back, but this time for a bucket of Reds!

2 Thank royman41
“Good food and excellent service.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was an awesome eating experience for me and my sister. There were nice huge portions. We ordered the shrimp and crab legs and received superb service. I did not like that the heads were still on the shrimp but I got over it once I tasted the freshness. The atmosphere was great. It was a mice day of sprinkles outside on the marina.

1 Thank tsumblerellis

Been to Gulf Shores Steamer? Share your experiences!