“Great place when you need a change from seafood”

Franco's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 147 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The salad and warm rolls were great. We had 5 people in our party and we all had something different. Not one of us was disappointed. Generous portions and the flavor was great. We will be sure to stop here the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank jjjcshelley

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My family and I had dinner at Franco's last night. I admit that I haven't been in years, but this is a vacation home, and I'm only here a few times a year. I thought that everything, from the greeting at the front door, to the service, to the atmosphere, and of course, the food, was spot on. My parents had pizza, and it really was to die for. I decided to go with the very traditional veal parmesan. It was fresh, hand breaded, and not over sauced. I thought the star of the meal is the family style salad, filled with feta, black olives and tomatoes. I wish we had order another one to go!

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Went to Franco's on recommendation of our hotel staff. We were not disappointed. The food was fresh & hot. Loved the salads & bread. A large selection pleased everyone. Will visit again next time we are in Orange Beach.

1  Thank gupchurch69
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Franco's is much nicer inside than it looks on the outside. On this occasion we had the endless salad and a deluxe pizza. I believe we could have made a meal of nothing but the salad and warm rolls that came with the meal. It was excellent! We ordered a thin crust pizza and it was very tasty as well. The waiter was friendly and attentive. Great atmosphere!

1  Thank sevensluky
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were tired of seafood tonight and decided to get carry-out from Franco's. We tried the spaghetti and meatballs. It was very good, and the salad was great! The servings were so large, we could have just ordered one dinner. The french rolls were fresh and good too. We have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow.