Orange Beach Private Family Dolphin Tours & Boating Safaris
Ranked #5 of 94 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Family Dolphin Tours Packages, Family Boating Safaris, Private Family Wave Runner and KayakTours,Area Sunset Tours,and Dinner Water Cruises for you,Your Friends and Family ! All For One Low Price ! Choose To GET WET or STAY DRY" on one of our Private Family 2 Hr, 3 Hr,or 6 Hr, If you re looking for "MORE " than a boat ride WITH OUT sharing your time with 30 to 50 strangers ... Give us a call for a NO SHARED Excursion and Safari ! We ll include options based on your budget and package to include swimming ,tubing, kayaks , paddle boarding ,wave runners and even lunch or dinner at local waterfront restaurant ! Most of our packages include standard Free Famiily Photo Packages and Beverage Packages ! "More than a boat ride ... We Make Memories !! On season February- October, Off Season November- January.
“Best summer so far”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I would say I have had a wonderful time! Seeing dolphins, riding jet skis and inter tubbing. Adrian, and Zack were both great guys! They watched out for us and helped us the entire time during the cruise. Thanks for the 2 hours you spend with us hope you have a great summer! <3

Bossier City, Louisiana
“2013 Orange Beach Vacation”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

After looking through the massive amounts of brochures in the lobby of my condo, I decided to call & find out the details on trying to set up an adveturous excursion as a grand finale for our vacation. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there are mutliple plans to choose from & the price was NOT a budget buster!! Our excursion included something for everyone in our party of 9. We had 3 hours of jet ski's, tubing, dolphins & my favorite (the 510 professional grade candid pictures)! Finally, I am able to enjoy the festivities without having to force everyone to pose for pictures! Especially since my pictures never come out right (usually blurred & never candid since my camera can't capture action shots).

Everyone agreed that this was the highlight of the entire vacation & I don't think the kids will allow us to ever go back & not do this again! One of my favorite times was sitting on a jet ski & having the dolphins come right up to us & seeing the dolphin cruise near by & them all pointing from afar.The staff was courteous & helpful. The staff asked for our feedback & any suggestions that could possibly be added for future growth. Parsailing is a good suggestion but only if it can be added without inflating the price too much or possibly food to hand feed the dolphins if not too risky.

I will recommend to my family, friends & co-workers as I know many families headed to Orange Beach. Probably won't have to recommend, they can see my computer screen saver pictures.

Olathe, Kansas
“Awesome adventure”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a fabulous time on our dolphin tour. We saw lots of dolphin up close and personal. Riding the wave runners and tubing was so much fun. Brian took lots of pictures and gave us the memory card for no extra charge and they were great. Brian and Jacob answered all our questions and gave us interesting information about the area. The kids had a wonderful time doing everything. Thanks for making our day in the sun absolutely perfect.

Atoka, Oklahoma
“Awesome and well worth it...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Captain and crew was awesome and very friendly.... kids and adults loved it. Seen lots and lots of Dolphins. Will do it again.

“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was an awesome experience! We had a group of eight and everyone had a blast! Soooooo much fun. Crew was super nice and informative. I would highly recommend this for anyone that wants to see dolphins and get lots of extras to go with it.

Visited June 2013

Travelers who viewed Orange Beach Private Family Dolphin Tours & Boating Safaris also viewed

Been to Orange Beach Private Family Dolphin Tours & Boating Safaris? Share your experiences!