Let me start by saying the positives.
1. Management was easy to deal with and very nice.
2. The many pools were great for the kids.
3. The beach and location were wonderful.
4. The staff that worked around the buildings were great!
1. My condo 301 W was nice but... very outdated, dirty, in much need of updates and improvements.
2. The security did not take care of loud teenagers that were running around at 2:30 in the morning yelling and screaming.
3. Lacking Parking
I do think that if you get a well taken care of unit this is a great place to go. The crazy kids all over the place at 2:30 in the morning every night was because it was spring break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SeaChase. Perfection, inside and out. Each of our incredibly spacious floor plans sets the stage for the ultimate vacation escape, with sweeping Gulf views of the ever changing Gulf of Mexico. Guests enjoy a zero entry pool, infinity edge pool, children’s splash pad, mushroom spray pool, heated indoor pool, whirlpool spas, tennis court, state of the art fitness center with Gulf view and more. SeaChase has all of the ingredients for the perfect beachside vacation! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seachase Hotel Orange Beach
- Seachase Orange Beach