“Neat place!”

Description: Their phone number is (251) 974-2401
northeast Texas
“Neat place!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Neat place across the highway for our hotel and back on the canal. Sit outside upstairs--watch the boats at the marina. Try the crawfish nachos--delicious!

Visited July 2012

Tulsa OK
“Enjoyed the view!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Service was very friendly. Food was good but not the best seafood we had while in Orange Beach. The table we sat at provided a view of an inlet where fishing charter boats depart. While seated, we saw several charter boats return and the catches of the day were hung on display so pictures could be taken with the smiling, lucky fishermen.

Chatom, Alabama
“Wonderful view and food!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The seafood was great. It had lots of flavor and was cooked perfect. It is beside a marina so we watched boats coming in with their catches of the day. Fun! The view of the sunset was gorgeous.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Mediocre, at best.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My group tried Shaggy's because the wait at Cosmo's was over 2 hours. It was just alright. Highlights: great location and scenery, nice vibe and decor, friendly service. The low points: food was mediocre. My group had the fish sandwich, which was good, but the crab cakes were not fresh, and seafood platter was pretty bland. I would pass on this place next time.

Lexington
“Good food fun atmosphere”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went on a Sat. evening, ate upstairs, outside. There was live entertainment that was fun and entertaining. I had a bacon cheese burger that was very good. The fried green tomatoes were as good as I've had anywhere and I eat them a lot. I don't remember what the rest of the group had but they all liked what they had. The only thing we had that I would not recommend was the key lime pie. Too small and I've had better