“Best price and a great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blue Dolphin Cruises
Ranked #9 of 92 Tours in Orange Beach
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best price and a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I called about 7 different dolphin cruises to get pricing - assuming the experience would be similar I didn't see any reason to pay extra. By going on a morning cruise with Blue Dolphin Cruises we got the best price I could find. And the cruise was great! We saw tons of dolphins and right up next to the boat. The driver was nice and witty, making the tour enjoyable. There was an air-conditioned seating area and seating around the edge of the boat. I sat inside because there were a number of kids on the boat and I could see over them from inside - besides, did I mentioned air-conditioned! Even from inside I had no trouble seeing lots of dolphins.

I definitely recommend this company.

1 Thank Kjcoveney

Cincinnati, OH USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“This is the Tour Operator to Select”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I went on an amazing cruise with my daughters today. Captain Bubba was an awesome guide. Not only did he point out areas of interest, he shared his knowledge of dolphins with the group. We saw a huge amount of dolphins on this cruise! Definitely would recommend this cruise to anyone!

1 Thank Nancy C
Quincy, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We went on the dolphin cruise and had a great time. Captain Bubba and crew are very professional and safety conscious. The captain had lots of info and we saw many dolphins and learned about the area. I would go again on my next return to Orange Beach.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just a blast!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time!!! We went in the morning and did the early bird special, saw several dolphins, my young nieces loved it!! The captain made sure to take the time to find the dolphins and made sure everyone had a chance to see them before we headed back in. Well worth the $, will do it again!! This was our second trip w/ this group.

2 Thank Samantha W
Orange Beach, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great Captain!! Very informative and friendly. Great experience for the kids and the adults but they really went out of the way to make it special for the little pirates :-) Great dolphin views as well, wonderful trip!

1 Thank sgainer