“Great place!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Northport, Alabama
“Great place!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

You will be stuffed when you leave! Good food and good service. We have always been pleased here. We have taken my parents and friends here for breakfast and brunch.

Visited August 2012

“Looks great inside, but thats all”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

When early as they were opening. This was a mistake, The hostess?, never looked up from her plate of food at the front station. After we were seated by a watior,Other staff members kept walking around eating. The dinner look to the restaurant was good but everthing else was fair. Food and service. Will not go back

Monroe, LA
“Plate lunch is yummy!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have known for several years that Duck's Diner was a wonderful spot for breakfast. My husband and I always include a stop here when we vacation in the area. I did NOT know until this trip that they offer a choice of "down home cookin" lunches daily. I had the chicken fried steak, rice and gravy, turnip greens, and squash casserole. Each dish was the best I've ever eaten! Don't come to Duck's unless you're really hungry. Everything is delicious and they give you plenty of it!

• Visited August 2012
“You Must Eat at Duck's Diner!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service. A full menu is served until 2:00 p.m. Family atmosphere with friendly waitresses. We loved this place and plan to visit each time we are in Orange Beach.

Homewood, AL
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is the place for delicious omlettes. I especially like the crab omlette. Good atmosphere and good food.

Visited August 2012