“Great Place to Grab a Beer”

The Keg Lounge & Grill
Ranked #64 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had a good time here the music is good the beer is cold & they have pool. I did not get to try one of their famous burgers but did smell good. This is a neat little bar.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Yes....it is a dark, very smokey smelling old bar, which is why we always order to go. The burgers are 2nd to none. My kids always request these burgers as soon as we drive in to town. Lately they seem a bit pricey at $19 for a couple of burgers - but worth it I guess since so good! Good, old fashioned greasy burgers (great hangover food)

1  Thank momofalexandrew
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stopped at the Keg twice while we spent a few weeks in Orange Beach. Specializing in grilled greasy burgers and cheap drinks. They delivered on both...and I'm not complaining. Good service from friendly bartenders and met some colorful locals and other snowbirds who were simply out for a few drinks. Good live music on our last night there. Cowboy Johnson and a guy named Edward David Anderson. Only negative for me was the amount of smoking...I believe the story goes that The Keg is classified as a private club so the smoke-free rules don't apply here.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Worst service by far, bartender was so rude made it seem like we were doing a favor by being there, the food was the worst EVER so greasy and NEVER have been in a place so dirty!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! Alabama is supposed to be a smoke free atmosphere but nope they let it all happen here as well we felt there was many other drug activities going on, we left as soon as possible!!!!

2  Thank vaycay_13
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Place stinks to high heaven. Had to sit out back in open air, which would not have been bad except the ants ate us up. Fire ants under table! Service was very good and burgers were delicious but I will not go back. Just smells too bad (stale smoke). Be prepared to par $10 for the burger alone.

1  Thank Keith T