“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Lunch was great. I ordered a pizza, salad, and gelato. The waitstaff were quick and friendly. Since it is located in a shopping plaza, parking is plentiful.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

WILL NOT DELIVER EVEN THOUGH THE WEB SITE CLEARLY SAID IT WOULD. Even allowed me to order on line and gave me a confirmation number, I got a call from the store saying they don't deliver. Period. I was welcome to come pick it up, but they don't deliver. So sad. Was looking forward to "best pizza in Orange Beach."

1  Thank mike38474
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This Rotolo's is just as good as others I have eaten at. The price is higher than some pizza chains but the quality of ingredients is worth it to me.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

It took quite a long time to get our take out order, but it was prime tourist season so will give it another chance. Most of our food was good but we got the kids hamburgers and the were stone cold.Good thing one of our kids will only eat cold food!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Rotolo's every time we're in Orange Beach. The service and pizza are always great and prompt. The sweep the floor pizza is awesome!!!! I don't even like pepperoni, lol.