“Why Stop for Fast Food When You can Eat Here”

The Grape Escape Deli & Wine Cellar
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This bistro features superb home-made sandwiches (recommend half unless really hungry or want to take something home) and soup. You can dine in surrounded by not an overly large but adequate selection of wines to peruse. We splurged on a brownie, enough for 4 unless you can't control yourself like me.

1  Thank Galooba

Reviewed November 13, 2012

They have wonderful friendly service. Their sandwiches, soups, and salads are all wonderful. I have never had a bad lunch at Grape Escape. Their deserts are to die for! They are all homemade. I love their pecan pie, Reese's cake, and brownies.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

They offer $5 wine tastings on Saturday night and it is a pleasant way to get to know more about the new wines on the market and meet interesting people.

1  Thank cateorsam
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Beautiful sandwiches, very friendly and welcoming service and the brownies/cookies are heavenly. We really enjoyed the food here. It's not cheap, but you forgive the prices once you taste it. Portion sizes are also pretty big!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We visited this place twice, based on the great reviews. First visit, I had a 1/2 Cuban sandwich, just average and a cup of broccoli cheese soup, also just average. My wife had tomato basil soup, nothing to brag about, we make a better version ourselves. She also had a 1/2 chicken salad sandwich. Not much to brag about. Nothing but chicken, no grapes, celery, nuts or anything you might expect to be added to an expensive deli sandwich. Nice place though. Very friendly staff and comfortable setting. Our second visit was to get a take-out order of their shrimp salad. It was a very small portion, in my opinion, for $10. I attached a photo of this as well. I had high expectations of this place but I would not bother to visit them again.

1  Thank Dalenlr