“EXTRAORDINARY & AWE INSPIRING”
Review of Sail Wild Hearts

Sail Wild Hearts
Ranked #4 of 96 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the joy and exhilaration of sailing aboard our extraordinary 53’ Catamaran. A cruise aboard Wild Hearts is like no other experience you’ll have on the water. Turn off the motors, raise the sails and let the wind take us away. Wild Hearts is one of the finest charter catamarans on the US Gulf Coast, offering premium scheduled cruises and private charters. Wild Hearts was designed to provide an extremely safe, comfortable and seaworthy ride for everyone. With over 500 sq. feet of lounging space you’ll happily find a comfortable spot on the spacious 30’ wide deck or in the large covered cabin to relax, enjoy the views and keep an eye out for dolphins & turtles which are often seen on any one of our sailing cruises. With a number of fun itinerary options there is sure to be a cruise that’s just right for your family and friends. Wherever the wind leads us, with no set destination, every trip on Wild Hearts is unique and inspirational for young and old. Wild Heart sails Orange Beach, Perdido Key, Gulf Shores and the areas beautiful back bays & bayous. Scheduled cruises depart from the Perdido Beach Resort Pier, located across the street from the Resort on Cotton Bayou in Orange Beach next to San Roc Cay.
Saint Francisville, Louisiana
“EXTRAORDINARY & AWE INSPIRING”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

What a great way to enjoy beautiful weather while at the beach. Enjoy smoothe sailing with an excellent captain and crew on an awesome vesssel with scenery that can't be beat. Best $25 spent while in Gulf Shores this week. Don't miss the opportunity for this once in a lifetime experience! GO TIGERS!

Visited November 2012

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great sunset cruise”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We booked a sunset cruise with Sail Wild Hearts. I have some mobility issues and they did everything they could to accomodate me. They had a wheelchair waiting for me at the parking lot. They really took their time to help me board and disembark. The crew was very friendly and professional. They served complimentary snacks and beverages. One of the most enjoyable cruises I have had. I will do it again when I am in the area.

Visited October 2012
Anahuac, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sunset cruise was amazing!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Saw the catamaran sail by and decided to call and book a trip. It was the best $30 we spent. It was so relaxing and calming. The cruise lasted about two hours with snacks on board as well. It was not overbooked and so there was plenty of room for everyone. Had a great time. We'd definitely recommend this trip!

Visited October 2012
Troy, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful dolphin cruise!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family of 4 loved this dolphin adventure! We got to see a bunch of dolphins. The boys got to steer the boat and loved that. The captain and crew were very nice and helpful. Would love to go on another trip with them!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank slenky042601
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband made a reservation for a sunset sail aboard the Wild Hearts as a birthday surprise, and it was the highlight of our vacation! Neither of us have been sailing before, and I get sea sick easily, so I was a bit worried....but it was senseless, as we had an amazing time!! The boat is beautiful, and the crew was awesome. Captain Rusty was very friendly and knowledgeable. They have complimentary water, cokes and snacks, and you're allowed to bring your own cooler of adult beverages if you'd like. The catamaran is very roomy, and has restroom facilities down below.

We got see lots of dolphins, and the sunset was absolutely breathtaking. I can't wait to book another trip on Wild Hearts! Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2012