“Shrimp Basket for a Quick, Tasty Lunch”
Review of Shrimp Basket

Shrimp Basket
Ranked #18 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our menu encompasses a great variety of original seafood and local favorites. Ranging from shrimp, fish, crab claws, and crawfish, we also provide po-boys, chicken, and sandwiches for land lovers. Don't forget about our specialty Roasted Red Pepper Bama Sauce over Fettuccine pasta! The goal at the Shrimp Basket is to provide enjoyable, affordable service to each and every one of our guests at whichever restaurant they choose to dine in. This is accomplished by our professional and well-trained staff working together to ensure that your memories are the best that they can be at the Shrimp Basket. It is no surprise that our popularity has magnified among locals and tourists alike as we continue to expand along the Gulf Coast. We are grillin', steamin', and fryin' for you!
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The service was friendly, courteous and quick. Order taken and meal delivered, but we did not feel rushed. Ate outside on the patio. Food was hot and tasty and the beer cold.

1  Thank AUdiver

Reviewed October 28, 2013

First time eating at a shrimp basket. Like shrimp? You can get it blackened, grilled, steamed or fried and some platters combine those choices. We got fried shrimp with shrimp étouffée which was served over rice. Also came with shrimp slaw and 2 hush puppies. Slaw was excellent if you like creamy not vinegary. Shrimp and étouffée a little spicy but very good and comes with lots of shrimp. Hush puppies slightly overdone but flavorful. 2 meals with sweet tea came to $35. Would eat there again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have seen different "Shrimp Baskets" up and down the gulf but had never stopped in, not being a fan of chain places while on vacation. Our last night on vacation, my wife, son and 2 year old grandson stopped in for dinner. My son got a platter and was pleased by the quality AND quantity of the meal. My grandson had the kids chicken fingers and ate like a champ. My wife and I each got Gumbo (spicy but yummy). She got the shrimp salad, said it was good. I had the Whitefish Poboy, grilled and I loved it. My only regret was not going here more than once.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the Shrimp Basket twice while we were in Orange Beach. The blackened mahi mahi tacos were great! Wednesday is all you can eat fried shrimp. Big hit with my husband.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Not much atmospohere but who cares Shrimp was to die for. Waitresses pleasant and very helpful We got the all you can eat shrimp and it was fried Very crisp very fresh You have to eat here

Been to Shrimp Basket? Share your experiences!