“Birthday to remember!!”

Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #8 of 101 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband booked a private sunset cruise for the two of us for my 50th birthday. Captain Ryan was so nice. I had never been on a sailboat and was nervous, but he made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. My husband said it was the most relaxing couple of hours in his entire life. Once we were comfortable, we went to the front of the boat and laid back on the cushions and put our feet up and watched the beauty that surrounded us. We could certainly talk to Captain Ryan if we had questions, but he left us alone to enjoy the peacefulness. The boat was beautiful and I wish there was a way to capture the feelings of relaxation that we had. Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful. !!!! I don't know how my husband will ever give me a better birthday gift. Ryan, we will be back! Thank you.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"boys"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband, son & girlfriend traveled to Destin/PNSCLA for a week getaway. We planned a sailing trip that got canceled twice due to bad weather.. We were so bummed!
My hubby is a pilot so he is always fascinated by the way you operate all moving objects! He was determined to get on a sailboat on this vaca!
We knew we had to head back to Texas so researched a place to stop at along the way to sail. I a Yelper.. I had no luck on Yelp. My good ol hubby found Capt Ryan's digs here on TA.
I read all the reviews and was blown away and knew we had to hang with this guy for a couple hours... We are so glad we did. All 4 of us agree that this was the highlite of our whole vacation. It was so relaxing and enjoyable.
Ryan was awesome with my son and his girlfriend. Super friendly and informative. All around amazing guy. We already miss him. That sounds weird but it's true. We made a friend. My teenager is pretty much a robot, he commented on how kind Ryan was.
He recommended a place to eat dinner at and also called to make sure the hotel we wanted to stay at had availability.
We definitely will sail with Ryan again.
He gave the kiddos buttons. We got nice cards w/the boat pic on it and he also emailed us pictures of us sailing on the boat immediately.
The boat was clean and comfy.
We had an extremely great time and wish we lived closer to do it more often! We will be back!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This was the second sailing trip that I have taken with Captain Ryan. Both trips were just outstanding. The kindness he showed my family and myself is a rare find these days. Captain Ryan is very personable and takes his time to answer any questions you have. He goes out of his way to provide you with the most enjoyable sailing adventure he can. The ocean was very choppy so we had to stay in the bay but he took us as close as he could so we could get a trip to remember and to keep my family safe. Would highly recommend everyone on vacation or resident to sail with Captain Ryan. -- Peggy/Chicago Sailor

1  Thank Peggy P
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great Family outing! Captian Ryan was great with our two boys, 9 & 4. We were very lucky to see a hammerhead shark and dolphins!! We played our favorite tunes over the built in speakers, and basked in the sun. This was the highlight of our trip!!! We will be back!!!

Thanks Ryan!