“Great sunset cruise!”

Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #8 of 101 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had a wonderful evening with Captain Ryan on his sunset cruise. He was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the area. We highly recommend Captain Ryan!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"boys"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My brother, sister and I took our 90 and 87 year old parents on this sunset cruise in May of 2014. Captain Ryan was so helpful and aware of our parents age. He was a fantastic Captain, very informative, and we all felt totally safe with him at the helm.
I would highly recommend this sunset cruise to anyone. It was one of the highlights of our week spent in Orange Beach.
Captain Ryan also gave us a fantastic tip on a restaurant, and he was NOT kidding, it was fantastic. Shipps Harbour Grill!!! Thank you Captain Ryan it was all you said.. and then some!!
Sally Butters
Jersey City, NJ

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Harold & Patsy married 67 years along with kids Liza Mark and Sally Jo on an sunset cruise. Captain Ryan is great fun. Thanks for a fun evening.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My 4 friends and I were on a "spring break" together and took the daytime two hour cruise.
The weather was perfect. We enjoyed Captain Ryan's stories as he has traveled the world and the seven seas. He kept us out an extra hour, just having so much fun. So glad we made this a part of our vacation.

3  Thank suejohio
See more reviews
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family and I went to Orange Beach, AL for spring break April 9 - April 13 2014 and decided on a 2 hour morning cruise with SailOB.com and it was without question the best thing we did the entire trip. Captain Ryan was a wonderful guide and his first mate Al was top notch! My wife and 2 daughters (aged 9 and 13) thoroughly enjoyed the trip. My wife who is highly prone to sea sickness did not have one moment of trouble. The boat I believe is a 37 foot yacht that simply glided through the water. We saw two dolphin and a sea turtle on the cruise and the trip from the harbor through the bay to the ocean was beautiful. We have done many beach vacations from the Gulf, to the Atlantic and the Caribbean, and I can honestly say that this two hour, totally relaxing cruise, ranks as the #1 excursion/activity we have ever done. I would also like to note I was a little skeptical that 2 hours (actually a little over) would be enough time to satisfy us, but it turned out be the Perfect! amount of time for our family. It's been a week since our trip and we still cannot stop telling our friends how much fun we had and cannot wait to do it again next time.

2  Thank mkfletch54