“Private Sunset Cruise”

Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #3 of 96 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Private Sunset Cruise”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was the best thing that I have ever taken my wife to do (even she agreed). We brought champagne and relaxed on the boat, we saw dolphins and one of he best sunsets of our lives. Captain Ryan was a very gracious host and accommodating. The one important thing that my wife pointed out was how clean the restroom was on the boat, It was truly like being on a private yacht. The best thing we could have done on our vacation! Thanks Captain Ryan!

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, GA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Family Vacation Day of Sailing”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Hello, I chartered SailOB on the recommendation of a friend and I'm glad I listened. My family and went on a beach vacation to the Gulf and thought our 9 and 13 yr old daughters would enjoy trying something a little different. It was fantastic, Captain Ryan had drinks, snacks, and the most amazing (intricately designed) fruit basket arrangement. My wife was a little worried about sea sickness from one our 2 previous attempts with a catamaran and a Boston Whaler type boat. She was so relaxed and the kids had a blast. For the price, it was a bargain! Could have easily dropped the same amount for lunch/dinner, shopping for beach clothes and souvenirs etc.... Seriously thinking about chartering SailOB again for the Pensacola Air Show this coming year! We are a pretty picky family when it comes to vacations because it is rare when we can take one, and there was NOT one thing I would have changed!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mkfletch54
Medina, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Sailing Experience”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved our 4 hour sailing trip with Captain Ryan. We saw a lot of dolphins, stingrays and huge jellyfish. Captin Ryan was great! This was definitely our favorite part of our Orange Beach trip. We will definitely take another trip with Captain Ryan the next time we are there.

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Kelly H”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had a great time on the 4 hour cruise. The wind was steady that day and we decided to split our time between the gulf and the back bay. Probably the best aspects of Captain Ryan's cruises are the flexibility provided in where we ventured and his willingness to answer with great detail our many questions about the surrounding area and sailing in general. We saw several dolphins as we headed into the pass leading to the gulf. I expect we will be in touch with Captain Ryan about sailing again in the future.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kelly H
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Let's do it again!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

we absolutely loved our sunset cruise! the weather was a bit chilly but we just war jackets and it was beautiful! Ryan was an excellent captain. He was a great conversationalist, and knew when to step back and give me and my husband of 25 years that very day, some quiet time. And, we saw dolphins! Isn't that good luck or something? We will visit Ryan again!

1 Thank JustJulie1958