“What a great sailing experience!”

Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #2 of 94 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a great sailing experience!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is an amazing experience. It was so nice to sail with just my family. The captain was so nice & personable. It was so relaxing & peaceful. We saw a lot of Dolphins! I would love to do it again but be able to go longer than 2 hours. It was a last minute idea for us but thankfully he was available for a 2 hour cruise!

1 Thank Heather J

Lake Charles, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Phenomenal Experience!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

You won't regret booking this! My husband and I along with our four teenagers had the most relaxing evening. Captain Ryan is passionate about sailing and let my family help drive as he explained the ins and outs of the boat. Loved seeing the pod of dolphins in the bay, appreciated the snacks provided and will definitely be back next year! Thank you Captain Ryan for an awesome evening!!!

2 Thank wjhankins
Rogers, AR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A surprise for my wife ...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

On June 2, 2013, i surprised my wife with a sunset sail with Captain Ryan and Sailob. She was blown away, as was I. Captain Ryan is the perfect host and sailor, as he took us around in his 40' beauty, Sailob. A couple of weeks earlier, we had celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary, and at dinner, i causally mentioned that she would be getting her gift on our vacation to Orange Beach. Little did she know. We took along our 16 year old son, Tyler, and his friend Tyler2. From 6pm until 8:30pm, we sailed the waters of Wolf Bay and Terry Cove. Ryan is as personable as he sounds on his website. We had a wonderful experience with Captain Ryan, and I would strongly encourage any family or couple to embark on this once in a lifetime experience. As for me and my family, we will sail with Captain Ryan again on our next visit to beautiful Orange Beach. Thanks again, Captain!

1 Thank JeffHutt0n
Richland, Washington
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you are in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, this is a great experience! We really enjoyed our sunset cruise.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Sunset Sail Complete with Dolphins”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

On a beautiful evening our family of six went on a sunset sail with Captain Ryan. Perfect weather for setting the sails and enjoying the sun set. It was such a relaxing time and seemed this is the way it should always be.

As we prepared to make a turn and head back (this is before the sun was down) Ryan told our grandson John he wanted him to see some dolphins. He began to whistle and I thought he is kidding but in a few minutes here was a mom and dad and baby popping up playing around us. We enjoyed them and as we headed back in about 15 minutes just as the sun was going down we ran up a pod of dolphins and for the next 20 minutes we enjoyed watching the activity of a large group of dolphins. What a great treat! He stayed out an extra 30 minutes for us to enjoy the evening.

I highly recommend Captain Ryan and the professional manner in which he handles his boat and guest. A great evening we shall talk about for a long time. Thanks Ryan. See you next year.

2 Thank TWB2006SSR