Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The Best sailing trip. everything we expected and more. cruised all the waters of orange beach and the gulf. caught fish and saw dolphins and a great sunset.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Wow what can I say but Awsome! It was a 2 hour cruise for an amazing rate and the staff so nice. Was able to bring along with us snacks and wine if we wished. The Sunset view was so beautiful. just overall a great time. Want to go in Summer to do Snorkling.

1  Thank arlenerenee
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I took my girlfriend on a shared sunset trip in October, this trip was more than I had expected. everything was perfect, the boat was great and captain Ryan was the best. I recommend this for anyone looking to get away for a while. We saw dolphins and sea turtles, we live locally in Pensacola FL.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had an awesome yet cold sailing trip in the Gulf with Capt. Ryan today! I recommend sailing with him very highly! He took lots of pictures of us for our Holiday card this year. Capt. Ryan answered all of our questions nicely! It was fun catching the big mackerel with the sharp teeth. If we come back to Orange Beach we will definitely hire him again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Captain Ryan was great and I will recommend sailing with him to everyone.
My wife and children was thrilled of the opportunity to catch King Mackerel and relax and enjoy the exquisite scenery. The excitement of going along side Dolphins and watching them play. Enjoyed the whole trip. A must do adventure.