“robertson vacation”

Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #8 of 101 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Reviewed October 4, 2012

one of things we planed on our vacation was to take the sunset cruse with captain ryan.
others from our area here in missouri had told us it was a must do and they were right about
it being relaxing and a great view of the sun set. this was our first vacation with my daughter,
her husband and there 8 and 10 year old and we sure had fun . we asked if we would see
dolphens and he went out of his way for us to see sum and we even heard tmem talking to each other. captain ryan's only rule was " no one off ship while on the water". he was layed
back easy to talk to with the kids and they loved the cruse as much as the adults. my does non see well and he was very helpful in her seeing the dolphens and was attentive to her gettin on and off the ship.
THANK YOU captain ryan for making a very good memory.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"boys"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was the most fun I've had sailing! We saw a lot of dolphins, and the scenery was so beautiful. The captain was very friendly and the whole family had a BLAST. We will definitely return!!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I went for a sunset sail last night. We are so very glad we picked Capt. Ryan to sail with.It was very laid back and relaxing! We had a wonderful trip,beautiful sunset.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Sailing with captain Ryan was the best money I've ever spent on entertainment. He is clean cut, professional, and his boat was immaculate and the experience was awesome. He went out of his way to make sure we got to see the dolphins, and could get some good pictures.
I've never sailed before, but ive taken many boat Trips over the years, and none have been as clean and nice as this experience was. He was happy to accommodate with anything we needed or wanted. Will definitely be calling him the next time we go to beach, and going to pass on his contact information to all my friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A group of friends and I spent the day sailing this past Sunday and we couldn't have had a better experience! Captain Ryan went above and beyond to make sure we all had a great time. It is a great alternative to a traditional dolphin cruise as well, we saw dolphins throughout the entire trip! I would highly recommend this sailing trip!