“Good break from seafood”
Review of Bravo Tacos

Bravo Tacos
Ranked #44 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Reviewed June 4, 2014

After seeing Bravo Tacos on my last several trips to Orange Beach, my wife and I decided to try it. I'm glad that we did. This was a good break from (fried) seafood. I did have a fish taco though! The tacos were very good. Pricing not bad. $3 Pacifico is a plus as well. We will go back!

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Last year we went to lunch here and it was great. We recommended this to our family this year and went for dinner. When I looked up the hours online it said they closed at 9:00. When we got there at 6:35 we saw they closed at 7:00 for Spring hours. It took 20 minutes for the rest of my family to get their food while my food and husband's came right to our table. Since we waited for everyone else, our food ended up being cold. The rice had no flavor and my steak taco had about 4 tiny pieces of steak. We will not be going back when there are many other choices a lot closer to the beach. I think the owners need to rethink their teenage staff and consider updating their hours on the internet. They turned many people away tonight while we were there.

1  Thank Jewelscart
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The tacos here are awesome and should not be missed. Great staff, knowledgeable, very friendly.
Fish tacos are awesome, don't fall into the tourist trap with the other restaurants. This is the real deal. The Salsa is killer.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

located off canal road and sharing a parking lot with the tom thumb gas station, this little taco restaurant features fresh ingredients served in an order at the counter type atmosphere. Definitely not the 'tourist' type of restaurant, all of the tacos were enjoyed at our table. I personally had the shrimp tacos which were fantastic and the chicken taco. The menu was a little confusing at first but the 'ordering instructions' on the back wall helped us out. under 10 bucks kind of place and a nice change of pace if looking for a low key and quick meal.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We came here because we had heard of their fish tacos and they did not disappoint. Highly recommend! The salsa that comes with the chips and salsa is probably the best I've ever had. It's mild and oh so good. Everything tasted very fresh. Service was also fast.