“Fish tacos finally come to Orange Beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bravo Tacos

Bravo Tacos
Ranked #40 of 135 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Fish tacos finally come to Orange Beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Fish tacos are possibly my favorite food. I won't say the fish tacos are the best I've ever had, but they're pretty tasty. I loved the pineapple salsa. I also love the fact that they're made with U.S. farm raised catfish, (my family is retired from the industry). I also tried the shrimp taco. I have to be honest. I was a little disappointed with the shrimp taco. Gulf shrimp are some of the best in the world. I didn't ask, but I'm pretty sure the shrimp were frozen. They were also really small. I just didn't find anything special about the shrimp taco. I loved the reach in cooler, which is filled with beautiful salads, platters, dips, and desserts. I was waited on by the owner, who told me twice, that everything at Bravo Tacos is homemade, except for the tomato paste. I couldn't resist picking up a piece of key lime pie. I prefer it to Original Oyster House's key lime pie. There was coconut in the crust, which will win me over every time. I was very impressed with the guacamole, but found the queso to be a little lacking in flavor. I walked into an empty restaurant on a Saturday night. The owner was working on the drive through. He never so much as acknowledged my presence until there were no cars in the drive through. I'm going to give him a pass as he's young, and has a lot to learn about the hospitality industry. People initially go to a restaurant for the food, but keep coming back for the service. In this uncertain economic climate, if I were the owner, I'd be kissing the behind of every single customer who stepped through the door .That said, the value was very good. You could have a large meal for 5 or 6 dollars. I plan to return during my next visit to Orange Beach, and encourage my family to do the same.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank catqueene

lake charles, louisiana
“Steak tacos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The steak taco was delicious. One of the best I have ever had. The guacamole was very good except a few too many raw onions. We will definitely eat here again. We look forward to trying other menu items. My dfriend had a Gringo burrito the size of a football. She said it was delicious also. Try the steak taco!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank billiepearl
Birmingham, Alabama
“Wide variety of good tacos with fresh ingredients”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Good value and taste. Owner has been all over latin America gathering ideas for tacos. Try a Jones soda while you are there.

1 Thank McKD92
Mississippi
“It's Worth the Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

It's a fantastic hole in the wall for tacos. They skilfully blend Latin flavors with Gulf seafood. It's a flipping bargain, they have a decent beer selection, and their menu is better and more diverse than a lot of places that cost five times as much.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lawrence H
Festus, Missouri
“Best fish tacos I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The title says it all. The carnitas were also amazing. Great prices, fresh,fresh food and very good salsa.