Our family stayed here for a Christmas time vacation. 99% of the staff were cheerful and did a great job, from front desk to cleaning staff. The exception was some of the breakfast staff did not meet good hygiene standards--did not wash hands after being in the bathroom. But other hotel staff seemed to go out of their way to be helpful. Marie at the front desk was exceptional and did a good job!!!!
There is a nice variety of foods provided at the free breakfast, but the staff production fell short. E.g., the oatmeal in the heated pot was not cooked----at 9:30 a.m. still dry oats floating in water. I think a lot of good planning went into the concept of what was to be provided, but the kitchen just needed to be managed better.
But other than that, there are many many good things about this hotel. Besides the overall attitude of helpfulness from the staff, the facility is attractive, convenient to get to, and located on the beach. The pool was great for the kids to use when it was too cold to go on the beach.
The kitchen situation can easily be remedied. And we definitely plan to stay at this facility again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel, we want to show you what Alabama’s Gulf Coast is all about. When you experience the Southern hospitality and scenic beauty of our everyday life, you’ll get to know the real Alabama. So come on in, y’all, the water’s fine. And you can see it the moment you walk into our open, stylish lobby. You’ll feel at home as soon as you get here, where shades of coral, natural driftwood and ocean-themed artwork lead you right onto our beachfront pool deck and beyond to our white sand shores. Everything about this place bubbles over with happiness, and that’s just how we want you to feel throughout your stay. From a friendly smile at our Front Desk to the whimsical paintings and photographs lining our halls, the color and wonder invite you to make memories you’ll never forget. At our Orange Beach hotel, opportunities for fun stretch as far as the horizon. Whether you’re enjoying the view from your beachfront balcony, soaking up the sunshine on our expansive deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico or making a splash in our indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, there’s no better place to turn moments into memories. If you venture off property, there’s lots to see and do in our little piece of paradise. You’ll find superior shopping, delectable dining, and rave-worthy recreation just minutes from our hotel in Orange Beach. Just ask any member of our hospitable team to let you in on our local secrets. We love pointing people toward what makes them happy. We are centrally located near the best restaurants, nightlife and major attractions including The Wharf at Orange Beach, Tanger Outlets and Waterville USA. You can also visit historic Fort Morgan just a short drive away from our free, covered parking lot. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things, because we know the little things add up to one big, wonderful experience. Friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front