Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach
Turquoise Place(Orange Beach)
Perdido Dunes(Orange Beach)
  • Beachfront
1,822 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastparking garageocean frontthe breakfast areayogurthot tubair conditionerhousekeeping stafffitness centergreat place to staynice poolgulf viewspring breakgreat viewfamily vacationbeachbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was very pleased with our stay at this hotel. I picked the Hampton because of good reviews and from past stays at other Hampton hotels. From making reservations to checking out I was very satisfied. I had wanted a room facing the gulf but there was only a double queen avaliable. The lady told me for $10.00 extra they had a side view queen suite. I am so glad she told me about this one. The room was very big and comfortable. Having a place to sit instead of just on the bed is a plus. We stayed in room 403 and it was facing the direction of the sun coming up. What a view! It was a little cool for me to try out the pool but the hot tub was great. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the cookies in the evening. As far as the price, this is more than we pay normally for a hotel. We have stayed at another hotel in the area for quite a bit less but we didn't have near the quality. I guess it falls under the old saying, "You get what you pay for". If the circumstance comes up again where I need a hotel instead of a condo I would stay here again.
'

Room Tip: Room 403 if you like having a big room and a room with a great morning view of the sun coming up. This room would easily sleep 4. Plus it had a pull out bed in the sofa.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martha_K2229
HamptonOB, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

We are so happy that you took the time to review our hotel. You do indeed get what you pay for and we are thrilled that you chose to stay here given the price. We strive to make sure that our guests are getting what they pay for. The breakfast and the cookies are amazing and we continue to hear great things about those amenities and are glad that you enjoyed it. The view from your room is indeed one to rave over. Hope you got picture of that fabulous site. Next time you are here we hope that you choose the Hampton Inn and Suites Orange Beach so that we can please you again! :)

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I rarely rate 'excellent', however the Hampton Inn in Orange Beach is deserving. We stayed 4 nights in a beach front suite. The suites are great providing extra room and a refrigerator. Being a diet cole addict, I appreciated the fridge. My only complaint was that the beach front suites are only available with two queen beds. We would have preferred a king bed. Rooms were clean and well appointed.
The hotel is steps from the sugar white sand beach. Paradise!!
This was our first trip to Orange Beach and we loved it. It is a less commercialized than Gulf Shores.
Breakfast at the hotel was plenty. A light breakfast for me and a full breakfast for my husband (eggs and sausage). It was nice to roll out of bed, eat breakfast then hit the beach without leaving the hotel.
You can rent beach chairs and an umbrella on the beach ($5/hr or $25/day) - worth it. You will want some shade by afternoon.
The hotel also has a tiki bar for an afternoon drink. Also each day at 5:00, fresh baked cookies are set out in the lobby. Our favorite was peanut butter.
We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Julie-in-KC

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites, Orange Beach. We loved your comment so much. It sounds like an advertisement for our hotel. We are so excited that you enjoyed the amenities and the hotel facilities while you were here with us. We understand that you would have preferred a king size bed, next time you are here you may want to consider our King studios with a side view, because we stand alone without buildings on wither side of us the views from those rooms are breathtaking as well. Again thank you so much for taking the time to review us. If you are in our neck of the beach again, we hope you choose us once again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Couldn't get upgraded to ocean view because the hotel was sold out later in the week but that was ok because the staff was so nice and the sand was so close. The pool was relaxing and beautiful as was the whirlpool. Breakfast was usual Hampton food.
The front desk gave great suggestions for meals and we ate seafood all week and it was so inexpensive I was in heaven. Go to Flora-Bama a short distance away to get your party on and eat oysters. Nicer dining is close by called Wintzells and boy did we eat. Kick back and have fun at this beach hotel!! Thanks to the staff, you were all nice and professional.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark H

I would first like to thank you for your comments. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its comments like this that make us feel good about what we do. The seafood here in Orange beach is to die for and we are glad that our recommendations did not disappoint while you were here. We are actually in the process of looking closely at our breakfast to make it a step above the usual Hampton food. We still hope that you enjoyed your most important meal of the day. Meanwhile, we hope that if your travels bring you back to Orange Beach that the Hampton Inn and Suites Orange Beach will be on the forefront of your mind. Thanks again for your comment and for staying with us. Until we meet again.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this hotel 3 times since they have opened and will keep coming back every chance I get! The rooms are very nice and very clean! You must get a beachfront the sunrise abd sunset are to die for! The breakfast is great but get rid of the turkey links! Everyone just makes you feel special from the front desk to the housekeepers! But there is one person I have to point out one person at the front desk clerk Miss Jessica. She is a ray of sunshine from the time we hit the door she greeted us, welcomed me as my diamond member had a blast at check-in, told us about a free tote bag, and gave us great places to shop and eat at. During our stay she even called me her new auntie! She remembered my last name and room number! Now thats great service. Keep up the good work Jessica, we will be back soon!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank SandyJ28
HamptonOB, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. We are thrilled that you were comfortable here at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Orange Beach. We strive to make our guests feel at home. As the front office manager I am overjoyed that you saw a ray of sunshine in our front desk clerk Jessica. She was very excited to learn that you left such positive words about her. In Jessica's words, we look forward to seeing our new auntie again soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We took a short 4 day Fall getaway October 11-14, 2012, everyone was so friendly from Sabrina at the front desk, Oscar at the Tiki Bar..the hotel was very clean & housekeeping was very efficient.
The breakfast was very good & had hot & cold selections for everyone.
The Shrimp Festival happend to be going on the days we were there, so we asked about going down to it & Sabrina promptly gave us a card for Ride for $5..it was a great service..you call the number and they pick you up at the hotel and take you right to wherever you want to go & will pick you up when you call & drop you back off at the front door of the hotel..we never had to wait more than 5 minutes after we called for them to pick us up..
This was the first time we had been to Orange Beach?Gulf Shores, AL area & the Hampton Inn & Suites but it won't be our last

Room Tip: ask for beach front
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonOB, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your nice comments and review on trip advisor. We love to get feedback from our guests because often times we do not get the opportunity to hear about them when you are here staying with us. Sabrina is a pleasure and she was tickled when I shared your comment with her. We strive to hire the right people in the right positions and we feel we did when we hired Sabrina.
Again Thank you so much for your comments and hope that you will visit the Hampton Inn and Suites in Orange beach again soon.