The hotel lobby and breakfast area is very nice. We had a double room with an ocean view and balcony overlooking the pool. The pool area itself is nice, however the pool temperature is too warm. After a long day on the hot beach I was looking forward to a cool dip in the pool. I was very disappointed that the pool was very warm, even in the shade. Also disappointing was the black mold/mildew caked around the hot tub. I didn't even want to lean back in the hot tub because it was so gross. The room was fine, the beds comfortable, the bathroom nice with a great shower. The housekeeping is subpar. Upon returning to our room the first evening we found our breakfast leftovers, plates & cups still on the bedside table! Ridiculous!!! The second night a used Kleenex fell out of a pillow case when I moved the pillow to get more comfortable. Nasty!!! On the third day we noticed how the bed was barely made, the sheets not even tucked under the mattress, used towels left on the floor. The free breakfast consisted of breakfast breads, cut fruit, waffles, eggs, omelets, sausage, hash browns, cereals, coffee and juices. I would like to say I'd stay here again, but the terrible housekeeping gives me pause. We were in room 420, 6/28/12-7/1/12.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel, we want to show you what Alabama’s Gulf Coast is all about. When you experience the Southern hospitality and scenic beauty of our everyday life, you’ll get to know the real Alabama. So come on in, y’all, the water’s fine. And you can see it the moment you walk into our open, stylish lobby. You’ll feel at home as soon as you get here, where shades of coral, natural driftwood and ocean-themed artwork lead you right onto our beachfront pool deck and beyond to our white sand shores. Everything about this place bubbles over with happiness, and that’s just how we want you to feel throughout your stay. From a friendly smile at our Front Desk to the whimsical paintings and photographs lining our halls, the color and wonder invite you to make memories you’ll never forget. At our Orange Beach hotel, opportunities for fun stretch as far as the horizon. Whether you’re enjoying the view from your beachfront balcony, soaking up the sunshine on our expansive deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico or making a splash in our indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, there’s no better place to turn moments into memories. If you venture off property, there’s lots to see and do in our little piece of paradise. You’ll find superior shopping, delectable dining, and rave-worthy recreation just minutes from our hotel in Orange Beach. Just ask any member of our hospitable team to let you in on our local secrets. We love pointing people toward what makes them happy. We are centrally located near the best restaurants, nightlife and major attractions including The Wharf at Orange Beach, Tanger Outlets and Waterville USA. You can also visit historic Fort Morgan just a short drive away from our free, covered parking lot. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things, because we know the little things add up to one big, wonderful experience. Friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front