Well our trip was planned six months ahead of time we were so excited to go to the Hamptom Inn on the Gulf Coast at Orange Beach since seeing the commercials advertising the beautiful Gulf Coast since the Oil Spill clean-up. We actually flew from Washington D.C. which actually had better weather temps at 90 degrees and sunshine than the Gulf Coast. The Hampton Inn is beautiful and modern and extremely clean and I think it's the newest property on the beach just over a year old. We had a suite oceanfront room with patio. Excellent room Flat screen TV, Mini Fridge and Microwave and granite countertops. Thank God because it rained from the time we landed until checkout Monday with all of two hours of sunshine:(. Our room was fantastic for a backup plan to just rest and relax. The free breakfast was good especially the awesome machines set-up to make your own belgian waffles, no chef needed ,not to mention the great taste of the waffles. I never saw this anywhere in a hotel we have stayed in. They had two waffle makers that took only two minutes to make waffles. Food was continually refilled and cleaniness was above standard with the continous monitoring of servers. The Gym was nice with a beautiful oceanfront view but the equipment was not extremly sturdy like top of the line commercial equipment but sufficed for a good workout. The outside area was nice on the patio with lounge chairs and umbrellas. Also the white sands are pristine in back of the hotel on the beach. The pool and whirpool were nice too but we could not partake becaue of the rainy weekend it was always crowded. I wish we could have been offered discount vouchers for a return trip but I realize we were not the only first time Gulf Coast Visitors. I recommend the Hotel highly, another perk there is a grocery store Publix directly across the streeet from the hotel along with other etablishments DQ,Pizza place etc. One thing I would say is that maybe the A/C units can be looked at because of the loud noise they make while using them:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel, we want to show you what Alabama’s Gulf Coast is all about. When you experience the Southern hospitality and scenic beauty of our everyday life, you’ll get to know the real Alabama. So come on in, y’all, the water’s fine. And you can see it the moment you walk into our open, stylish lobby. You’ll feel at home as soon as you get here, where shades of coral, natural driftwood and ocean-themed artwork lead you right onto our beachfront pool deck and beyond to our white sand shores. Everything about this place bubbles over with happiness, and that’s just how we want you to feel throughout your stay. From a friendly smile at our Front Desk to the whimsical paintings and photographs lining our halls, the color and wonder invite you to make memories you’ll never forget. At our Orange Beach hotel, opportunities for fun stretch as far as the horizon. Whether you’re enjoying the view from your beachfront balcony, soaking up the sunshine on our expansive deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico or making a splash in our indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, there’s no better place to turn moments into memories. If you venture off property, there’s lots to see and do in our little piece of paradise. You’ll find superior shopping, delectable dining, and rave-worthy recreation just minutes from our hotel in Orange Beach. Just ask any member of our hospitable team to let you in on our local secrets. We love pointing people toward what makes them happy. We are centrally located near the best restaurants, nightlife and major attractions including The Wharf at Orange Beach, Tanger Outlets and Waterville USA. You can also visit historic Fort Morgan just a short drive away from our free, covered parking lot. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things, because we know the little things add up to one big, wonderful experience. Friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front