I loved the hotel. Clean and new, the pictures are accurate. We stayed in a two queen suite with pullout couch. It was ocean front and it was a huge room with plenty of room for our family of four. Even though this isn't a full service hotel, I felt like I was staying in one. I loved being able to step out on the balcony and look at the ocean at night. Staff was friendly, breakfast was great. (I think they should expand the breakfast hours to cut down on the rush of people every morning but still great free breakfast.) Room and hotel was very clean and we saw the staff constantly cleaning the floors and rooms which made me feel like we were in a sanitary living space. Pool was crowded but large enough to handle the crowd and my kids loved the pool and I liked being able to dip in and out of the shaded indoor pool space to avoid sunburn. The hotel was excellent and should I ever go back to Orange Beach, I will stay at this hotel because it is so clean and it is really truly right on the ocean. My only complaint was the littered beach - I don't recall ever being on such a trash littered beach in my life! Cigarette butts, cans, pieces of paper and plastic, no matter what time of day we went out to the beach, there was trash to be picked up. I realize the hotel cannot control the trash for the entire Orange Beach but they should consider trash collection in the beach section located directly in front of the hotel. Maybe put up signs and place some more trash cans around?? I don't know, but it was gross and I felt like the hotel could be contributing in some capacity. There was only one trash can on the beach and I think it actually belonged to the beach chair rental people. I saw quite a few cups and plates from the Hampton Inn buried in the sand and even though they are all bio-degradable, I don't want to look at them while I play with my kids on the beach. Having to constantly remind my small children not to touch things they find on the beach is frustrating, it should be the one place I don't have to do that. Please Alabama, clean your beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel, we want to show you what Alabama’s Gulf Coast is all about. When you experience the Southern hospitality and scenic beauty of our everyday life, you’ll get to know the real Alabama. So come on in, y’all, the water’s fine. And you can see it the moment you walk into our open, stylish lobby. You’ll feel at home as soon as you get here, where shades of coral, natural driftwood and ocean-themed artwork lead you right onto our beachfront pool deck and beyond to our white sand shores. Everything about this place bubbles over with happiness, and that’s just how we want you to feel throughout your stay. From a friendly smile at our Front Desk to the whimsical paintings and photographs lining our halls, the color and wonder invite you to make memories you’ll never forget. At our Orange Beach hotel, opportunities for fun stretch as far as the horizon. Whether you’re enjoying the view from your beachfront balcony, soaking up the sunshine on our expansive deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico or making a splash in our indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, there’s no better place to turn moments into memories. If you venture off property, there’s lots to see and do in our little piece of paradise. You’ll find superior shopping, delectable dining, and rave-worthy recreation just minutes from our hotel in Orange Beach. Just ask any member of our hospitable team to let you in on our local secrets. We love pointing people toward what makes them happy. We are centrally located near the best restaurants, nightlife and major attractions including The Wharf at Orange Beach, Tanger Outlets and Waterville USA. You can also visit historic Fort Morgan just a short drive away from our free, covered parking lot. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things, because we know the little things add up to one big, wonderful experience. Friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front