“Plentiful”

Description: (251) 974-2122
Zachary, Louisiana
“Plentiful”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Ate here on Mother's Day. Free bread pudding was excellent. Cheeseburger was juicy, pasta dishes pentiful. The basket of bread is average. Wait staff very attentive. Prices good. Food quality was above average. Environment was entertaining. Will definitely make a point of eating here again.

Visited May 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Yummy Catch of the day!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This restaurant is kid friendly and the food is delicious. We did not have a long wait at all. Our waitress was awesome. The catch of the day was seasoned well and the watermelonrita...really hi the spot.

“Great customer service.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went while visiting. The service was great. Food was ok. We really enjoyed the quotes on the wall.

Dickson, Tennessee
“Decent smaller portions/ larger prices”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Try the smoked tuna dip...great flavor but where is the rest of it? Served to us on a lettuce leaf and a few packs of crackers, I expected a larger serving as I was given at a locat competitors, which was about 2-3 times and a large bowl of crackers. What ever main dish I had must not have impressed me, for I can't remember what it was. All in all, they won't see me again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank TacoSwope
Atlanta, Georgia
“Chargrilled Oysters are outstanding!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I suggest sitting at the bar with Josh (head bartender), and ordering the Chargrilled Oysters. I couldn't decide between these and the crab cakes so he was able to order me just one crab cake which I appreciated bc it was wonderful too! Highly recommend for all groups of people.