“Rude staff”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arena The Next Level
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser Tag and Bazooka Ball at Arena the Next Level are exciting new Orange Beach Alabama attractions at The Wharf.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had four kids with me, so the laser tag and bazooka ball were too expensive for us to do. There were a lot of arcade games, and the kids enjoyed them and won a lot of tickets. My biggest complaint is that the guy working there was extremely rude. I usually do not let that kind of thing bother me that much, but he was so rude to the children (who were very polite) when they were getting their prizes that it really made me angry. If you hate children, don't work at an arcade.

5  Thank traveler334

Reviewed August 22, 2013

With all of the advertisement, we expected a very large place. Once we arrived the place was extremely small. The laser tag was very expensive for the time. The two employees in the arcade was too busy to help us right away on more than one occasion because they were playing the games and on their phones. Go to the Track in Gulf Shores, this place is not worth the drive!!! One of the bigger games were rigged to and wouldn't allow for full game play!

6  Thank HoggNation
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Laser tag was a blast. The folks there were very friendly. Bazooka ball was also really fun. The equipment for each of these was top notch! Each game lasts 7 minutes. Fun, fun, fun!!

3  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The owner here at this trash can hates people. As we were playing my son and my other son were shooting each other nonstop for about 10 sec. Then the owner came in half game told them to separate. So they did well my young son got mad dropped some stuff on the floor. The owner told him to leave then my older son comes back in tells him they we payed to play here and will take are money to the carnival next door have a good day the owner said fine then leave! to a ten year old. And we Payed $31.03 For 4 Mins! I WILL NEVER COME BACK AND YOU SHOULD NOT EITHER!

11  Thank lbb36526
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My two kids and their friend had a blast here! 9yrs, 16 and 17 year old. Us parents got to peek in on the action as they blazed passed us sneaking around hunting each other down with their futuristic guns. Both games were 7 mints long and about 60 bucks for all three kids to play.The music filled the air as the game was played which added to the futuristic game! We sought this out by Ipad and found our way to this area. Great mall however didn't get a chance to hang out to see it all. The big Ferris wheel will lead your way.

5  Thank BAMA-Girl-Travels