TripAdvisor
Orange Beach
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food and service ”

Doc’s Seafood And Steaks
Ranked #64 of 164 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shrimp, oysters, key lime pie was great. Service was even better. Prices $$$

Full bar , allot of seating. Many choices on menu. Really good food

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Wait wasn't too long, we went over the Labor Day holiday, basically at the end of the season. My wife had crab cakes, and they were mostly cake and almost no crab. I hasd the fried chicken, and it was average at best.We ordered an appetizer, and halfway through the dinner, I went to the hostess to cancel the appetizer that had not shown up yet. Everything about this place was underdone and overpriced. Service was beyond lackluster. There are dozens of other choices, my advice is to take on of those.!

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed August 28, 2019

We had a good experience at Docs . Shrimp was very good but not sure about worlds greatest . We opted to eat outside because the noise level in the new building was rather loud . Outside seating is nice with a great play area for kids and adults .

Reviewed August 27, 2019

Excellent shrimp and fish!! Delicious!
Stopped by for lunch as we were leaving for home! Quick and friendly staff!

Reviewed August 25, 2019

First, the garage doors make you feel like you're eating in...well, someones garage. the floors near the garage doors are not level so the wooden chairs rock on 2 legs. annoying but tolerable. The Doc's Choice Ribeye was amazing. the steak chef, Rob (I think) knew what I meant when I asked for Pittsburgh or Black and Blue, that piece of meat was delicious. wife got the crab cakes, both meals were outstanding. There are 2 Doc's in OB and people tell me the other one was better. we really liked the one here on Perdido Beach Blvd...if the other one is as good or better then you have to go.

drinks aren't cheap, average beer was $8, house merlot was $12..little pricey but the meat made up for it. staff was fast and very friendly. not very crowded when we went, Wednesday night I think it was. definitely a do again.