“Meatloaf Muffins”

Big Fish Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 150 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Big Fish offers a vast variety of FRESH seafood, premium cut steaks, and a very desirable sushi menu. We have a large wine and cocktail menu. Our open-kitchen concept creates a nice buzz. We have beautiful bar setting for meeting friends and clients. Our courtyard is great for beautiful days and evenings. Let us help you make Big Fish your #1 dining choice!
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Two juicy delicious meat loafs shapped like muffins..with sides a lot of food...had fresh black grouper which was delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Did lunch at Big Fish. The food was good. I had the fresh whitefish poboy. My Mom had a salad and Dad had the swordfish special. I tried a little bit of everything and it all tasted good. The only problem came, or rather didn't come until we'd finished our entrees. I had ordered the gyoza as an app. The kitchen finally got it out after the entrees had been eaten. Our waiter took it off the bill before we asked and even had the kitchen prepare an extra one at no cost. The gyoza was good as well. We were happy the food was good and the service was too. Just a slow kitchen with our meal but we all agreed we would come back. They had about four fresh catches on special while we were in and also had several other fish on the menu. We didn't try anything from the sushi menu but I'm sure I'll come back for that soon.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a superb meal with amazing sushi and pork dumplings to start. The entrees were superb including, grouper, tuna and halibut. My steak loving guest loved his reserve filet. Our service was attentive and the courses were served in a timely mannet. The two owners visited and checked on us twice.

Prices are reasonable for the amazing and interesting food offerings.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The restaurant is not on the beach side, but the food is amazing. My husband order fried fish and it was wonderful. Our dessert was their coconut pie and this was to die for. One of the best pies I ever had. Service was very good and helpful. A definite return when visiting Orange Beach again.

1  Thank Vivian C
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a fabulous lunch here on a rainy Saturday in December. The seafood was fresh and prepared perfectly, and our waitress was kind and attentive. Be sure to try their coconut torte for dessert - it is heavenly! We've added this restaurant to our list of favorites!