“One of our favorite places to eat in Orange Beach.Ala.”

Big Fish Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Big Fish offers a vast variety of FRESH seafood, premium cut steaks, and a very desirable sushi menu. We have a large wine and cocktail menu. Our open-kitchen concept creates a nice buzz. We have beautiful bar setting for meeting friends and clients. Our courtyard is great for beautiful days and evenings. Let us help you make Big Fish your #1 dining choice!
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Quiet, very nice not typical restaurant you'd find in a beach town. Prices were very reasonable. There are winter specals from 4-close daily. Fresh fish but not typically served as deep fried. Thy have an interesting meatloaf muffin dinner I had within the last week. Very good. Wait staff was wonderful esp.Jeff , who we've had twice and now ask for him.particularily.

2  Thank Freeport_IlTraveler

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Let me just say... That our waiter was excellent! The best waiter we have ever had! The food was tasty! We will defiantly eat there again!

1  Thank Bpartin
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We found this place somewhat by accident...there was a 40 min wait at Cosmo so Big Fish was just accross the street, with no wait.
The food was excellent!! my husband had the bang bang shrimp and it was very good. I had a grouper special that was to die for!! It was not cheap, dinner for two and couple of drinks was about 80 dollars, but well worth it.
I will return to Big Fish when I visit Orange Beach again!!

2  Thank Lynn A
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stopped in Big Fish on our way out of town for lunch, nice atmosphere & good food. I had a shrimp poor boy, the bread was great.....crunch & flaky, shrimp was fresh & tender my only complaint was it was served with coleslaw in the sandwich, I am not a coleslaw fan & the menu did not mention the coleslaw for me to ask to leave it off. My husband had the grilled tuna & said it was great.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a wonderful way to spend a few hours! Lovely atmosphere,
very fresh food,beautiful plating,& friendly service!Don't forget
the Bread Pudding!!!