“Perfectly updated Condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
CynJones
“Perfectly updated Condo”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Great condo. Updated and clean. Very good. Recommend to anyone who is looking for a trip to the beach.

Jul 21, 2016
I try to keep my condo updated and clean. I am glad to hear that my guests enjoyed it. I am looking forward to their return. Anne
BAFHOSS
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fantastic stay at a beautiful condominium! Well appointed, clean, comfortable, great views, perfect location! Ann was a wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend I stay in this Wonderful condo!

Jul 17, 2016
I am so glad these guests loved the location and the great views. I am also glad the condo was clean.
I loved working with them to make sure they had a great vacation.
Philadelphia, Mississippi
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 17, 2016
This family has been spending their vacations in my condo for years. I always look forward to their return. They are like part of my family. They take very good care of my condo.
eileenrem
Oak Forest, Illinois
“beautifully furnished condo with great view and beach access”
Reviewed May 4, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

everything was perfect with the condo, except we would have liked another chair with ottoman or recliner
one chair and sofa was not enough comfortable seating
the master suite mattress is a little too soft

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view and beach access and location in orange beach
Liked least: needed more living room seating and mattress to soft
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 11, 2016
The living room and the dinette area run together and there are 4 dinette chairs that can be used in addition to the sofa and the chair. The room is small and another chair would make it too crowded. I have never had a complaint about the mattress before. Some people like a very firm mattress and some like soft mattresses. I try to stay in the middle when I choose one for my condo.
Joyce R
Florence, Alabama
“Great condo, convenient, clean and great custromer service!”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Clean, spacious, well stocked, perfect view, and wonderful customer service. Will return asap! Very convenient location- close to restaurants, groceries, etc. Good security and helpful desk.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful condo with a perfect view.
Liked least: Leaving!
Traveling group: Other
Families with young children
May 2, 2016
I enjoy reading good reviews about my condo. I am always glad to hear that I helped my guests to have a great vacation.
Dawn D
“Best vacation rental”
Reviewed April 14, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was by far the best rental we have ever had. The loction was great and Ms.ANNE was great to work with. It was clean and updated. Couldn't ask for better. We will be staying again!

Apr 15, 2016
I am always happy to read a review like this. I love it when my guests love my condo. I will look forward to their return.
Erik P
“Great Trip!”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The condo was very nice, spacious and clean. It was just my fiance and I, but 4+ would be more than comfortable in the condo. Anne was great to work with and communicated quickly from the time we booked until the time we left. We would definitely come back!

Sep 16, 2015
I am glad this couple enjoyed my condo. I like to keep in touch with my guests to see if there are any concerns or questions about the area.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing