“Phoenix I Unit 1041”
Review of Phoenix I

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orange Beach
Phoenix I
Memphis, TN
“Phoenix I Unit 1041”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This unit was perfect for our family. We had 5 adults and 3 children. It was clean and decorated nicely, although to protect those decorations we had to put some of them "out of reach" of little hands! The kitchen was furnished with most everything we needed. The bathrooms were furnished with plenty of towels, etc. The view was fantastic and the living room, dining room, kitchen combo was bright with natural light. We always stay in a Phoenix property when we take our yearly family vacation to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach. They are always nice and polite and always promptly tend to any problem we may have, not that we have had but a couple of issues ever. I would definitely recommend a Phoenix property to anyone going to vacation in Orange Beach. All the properties are close to amenities....grocery, dining, entertainment, shopping...and it's very family friendly for the most part.

Room Tip: We enjoy a corner unit because there is more light. And I think the ones on the west side of the bui...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank abigailskk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Tuscaloosa, AL
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The Phoenix I, as always, was a wonderful location for a long weekend on the sandy white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The unit [1143] was beautifully decorated, was clean and available immediately upon our arrival. The grounds were well kept and the pool was so beautiful. A clean, fun kiddie pool was also available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: When booking at the Phoenix, look at the 2nd number on the unit to see what floor you will be on. F...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We stayed in Phoenix III Room 157. It was a one bedroom and we had a great experience. The condo was all tiled (except the bedroom) and the tile always makes for a cleaner feel. The patio furniture was great as was the living room furniture. Still has a tube TV and the light on the fan in the bedroom was no longer there. Thankfully there was a small lamp that worked. Overall, it was a great mother/daughter trip and good value.

Room Tip: Look at room pictures online. You can view every unit on www.brettrobinson.com
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Holden, Mo
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We have been coming down to the Phoenix Condos for 18 years now. We have always enjoyed our stays. The beach is always beautiful--we even came down when all the problems with the oil spill were in the news. The beach was beautiful then too. The people at the Phoenix condos have always been very polite and helpful. The condos for the most part have also been very nice.
We will continue to come down as much as we can. Only wish it wasn't so far.

Room Tip: Check condo out before you unload all your belongings
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Holden, Mo
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Originally reserved a unit in Phoenix 4-had to move to Phoenix 1 due to problems with the unit. The manager made everything right--even had employees help us move our belongings to the different unit.
We have been coming down here to Phoenix condos for 18 years and have always enjoyed our stay.
Will go again next year!

• Liked — The area
  • Disliked — The fitness area
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Medina, Tennessee
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was my kid's, 4 and 6, first real trip to the beach,and it couldn't have been nicer. In the past, my family has always used Brett/Robinson for our vacation rentals, and this year was no exception. We have stayed at the Phoenix V, VII, and X, as well as others. After browsing their "easy" website, (and a short, helpful chat session) to find a room perfect for us, we booked at the Pheonix 1. The condo, like always, was super clean, and had a beautiul view of the beach and ocean. We spent everyday on the beach, and every afternoon at the huge pool area. At night we hit several GREAT resturants (The Oyster House was the best, and the kids loved the Pirate/Princess breakfast at The Hangout). I, honestly, can't say enough good things about the Phoenix I. My family has absolutely loved our time here, and we are SUPER sad to be leaving! If your reading this and are planning to come to Orange Beach, you love your stay here. Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Room 1084 is fantastic!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jmelugin
Kennedy, Alabama
Reviewed June 19, 2011

My family and I booked a vacation at the Phoenix I about 8 years ago, to be honest we did not realize it was located in Orange Beach. We had always stayed in Gulf Shores and had been very happy so we were unsure how this trip would go. It turned out to be a wonderful accident. Since that time we have stayed at the Phoenix I in Orange Beach on every trip. We try to go at least twice a year. The staff of Brett/Robinson has always been friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and provide everything that we need. The location of the Phoenix I is perfect for a relaxing stay, while still being close enough to shop and eat some great seafood. We love the family environment. We will always chose to stay with Brett/Robinson on our vacations.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beach front
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple