“We loved the proximity to the beach and all the...”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of White Caps #606

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Thomas R
Bryan, United States
“Nice view, but needs work...in a hurry!”
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Very nice view, and that is the best I can say. Bathrooms are small, so my wife and I each used one. The shower curtain in the one I used had black mold on it. Not good. Furniture is outdated and not very comfortable The couch is a fold out bed and sitting on it or laying down to read, you can feel the metal frame. The dining room table was sticky....my book actually stuck to it! Hot water heater needs replaced. Two people cannot take showers back to back or you will run out of hot water. Porch furniture is rusty and very old and dated. The ones with cushions are dirty and broken down. Very limited glass wear and dishes. May sleep eight, but I don't know what you all will eat off of! The master bedroom does not have room darkening shades, so once the sun comes up, you better be ready to get out of bed....it gets very bright in the room.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay. Please know that your comments have been shared with our entire Management team, the Home Owner Liaison, the owner of the unit and our housekeeping team. Please know we take your comments seriously and will be addressing matters as best we can.
GA

Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Indiana
Reviewed April 18, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing