“Fantastic Food and Service”
Review of Fin & Fork

Fin & Fork
Order Online
Ranked #35 of 164 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Description: Matt & Regina Shipp's Fin&Fork is the Best Orange Beach Seafood Restaurant for Fresh Gulf Seafood Served in a Laid-Back, Family-Friendly Atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch at Fin and Fork today on the recommendation of a local resident. It was fantastic! I had the blackened mahi mahi with potatoes and green beans and the fish was moist and flavorful as well. The service was great and the food came out quickly. I’d definitely eat here again during future trips to this area!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (584)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seating hostess very friendly-bar manager very attentive and exceptional drink. But what made the night exceptional was our server, Lance and our dinner, the ahi tuna and the local chef special grouper. I loved the mashed potatoes and green beans. Definitely, our best dinner we have had here at the beach and we'll go again before leaving and I look forward to it - found a gem !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had dinner reservations and thoroughly enjoyed it. Had crab claws & crab wontons for appetizers. Crab claws were little but tasted amazing! Very good bloody Mary’s too! I had the filet dinner & my husband had the royal reds. I enjoyed his reds more than my steak, but it was cooked exactly how I ordered it so that was good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation for a dinner at 08:30, upon arrival we were in a long line waiting to see the hostess! She apologized( sorry, we are running late!) and sent us to the bar ... people standing in two rows in front of it, again patiently waiting to gain the attention of a single bartender fighting with the crowd! After another 10 minutes we were paged to see the hostess again ! Again waiting with others to finally be seated ( not even a drink so far!) By the time we were seated it was 09:10 pm ... Then we waited at the table for our waiter to show! At about 09:20 we had placed our drink order and at 09:30 could order the food! At 09:50 we weren’t even served the starters ... the we asked to see someone of the management! More apologies - like we didn’t expect it to be so busy- things ‘speeded’ up a little, but it was a very disappointing experience! We would not want to go there again for a long time ...if ever!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A wonderful brunch /delicious and varied appetizers, main courses and desserts. Our Party of six tried the appetizers of Smoked Tuna, Avocado toast, Bacon Jam toast, “Spicy” gumbo and Crab Bisque. Enjoyed all but the avocado toast had too little avocado. For our Main course we chose the Shrimp and Grits, Blackened Tuna, Grouper, Mahi-mahi, Crab. All delicious.
Desserts were outstanding.. yes we tried them all.. FYI
the bread pudding was a bit heavy. A great value all for $19.95!
$2 glass of champagne and a Bloody Mary bar.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Fin & Fork? Share your experiences!