“Very nice and convienent propert. Bfast...”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Orange Beach
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Very nice and convienent propert. Bfast is good but they need a 2nd waffle maker and theyneed to take it outof corner. The rooms are good. Staff helpful. I wasn't happy that the Internet was down

Reviewed October 21, 2009

Please go to the Marriott (Fairfield Inn) site and read about what a Fairfiled Inn is. This is a Fairfeild Inn and most are the same except cleanliness, location, service, and price. I found this hotel clean, and the service excellent. It was a quiet weekend. I had no complaints.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We stayed at the Fairfield in February. We loved it. Because they werent busy they allowed us to upgrade into the King Suite. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk was very accomodating. The free breakfast was great. And it is in a great location. I will stay there again!

Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2009

This brand new hotel is absolutely beautiful. I loved the updated look for the Fairfield by Marriott. Staff and everyone was very nice! I hated we could only stay for 1 night. I stayed in a King suite and really enjoyed having a separate sitting area so I could get some work done and work with my co-workers as well.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Went to the gulf coast for just a few days but the hotel is so new. Has a lovely pool and hot tub out back which we spent most of our time in. Beach was across the street and they take you in golf cart but ONLY to the corner.. you have to walk across the busy street, but they have a button for walkers so the light can change. You then have to walk down a long board walk, then to the beach. The front desk staff was great, helped us with our luggage and seafood to take back. I want to ESPECIALLY thank the young woman, Hannah, working the morning breakfast. She was so kind and worked hard to keep the food out and the coffee replaced. I would recommend this place as you can still get high speed internet, and they have 2 free pcs downstairs in the lobby to use as well. You can get out by the pool or hot tub if you don't want to fight the crouds at the beach. You can walk out your hotel parking lot to two next door grocery stores.. a fridge and microwave are in each room.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2009

Was not please with the cleaning service we got in our room. Did not change the sheets and pillow cases. Only left few towels should have left four,no shampoo and soap just for one day. When we pay the amount they want for a night I feel like we should have got better service in our room. We told the people at the desk the day we notice the sheet were the same sheets we,ve been sleeping on and the said the would take care of it.They never did.I am a Marriot Card holder but will not go back to that one. Foe 179.00 a night I will go somewhere else that will help me when I report somthing. When we check out I told the girl at the desk that they never change our sheet or brought us towels and she said sorry. I have stayed in many Fairfield Inn. but this one was not my favorite.
Thank.You. The Allison

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2009

My husband and I spent a week at the Fairfield Inn at Orange Beach and were very pleased with our visit.

It is a new hotel beautifully appointed with a very friendly, professional staff. It is conveniently located in the heart of Orange Beach.

The hotel lived up to it's reputation - the bed, linens and towels were all plush and extremely comfortable. The pool and spa area was very relaxing and inviting with eye appealing landscaping. The temperature of the pool water was perfect - not too hot or cold! The fitness area had top of the line equipment. A simple walk across the street and down a boardwalk took us directly to the beach, which was exquisite. Restaurants, a deli and stores are within walking distance, so some days we never had to drive the car! We had a wonderful vacation and look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple