Attended a conference here and stayed a few nights prior and after it. We were on the 9th floor in a large room with a little view of the ocean. It looks like an older hotel with newly refurbished rooms, carpet, and paint. The staff was pleasant and the bartender gave us three excellent suggestions for restaurants. We ate at the café on site twice and the food was good. We did eat at the Sunday buffet which was terrific. We did not eat at Voyagers which is the main restaurant as the prices were high and I felt we could go out in town and get a better value. Some of the wait staff were from Romania and we enjoyed/learned from one another. We did dip in the pool, sat in the hot tub and walked on the beach. If you want snacks, use the vending machines as they are less pricy than the gift shop. We took side trips to Fairhope, a darling, quaint, French inspired town near Daphne and Mobile. There is so much to see and we plan to visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach